Disinfection Technology for Water
1. Electrochemical process of the BacTerminator (advanced electrolysis).
- Converts natural salt and oxygen in feedwater into 5 short lived effective biocides
- Only very low levels of dissolved salts ≈ 20 mg/L are required
- No addition of chemicals needed, runs on dissolved salts and electricity
- Little content of free chlorine 0,2mg/l.
2. Physical treatment: Six killing effects in 6 seconds on bacteria: the big difference in pH ensures that the cell wall is destroyed.
3. BacTerminator has been tested and guaranteed a < 10CFU / ml at 22o and 37o with the following microorganisms:
- Coliform bacteria