Hydranautics mission is to be recognized as the world leader in the membrane separation industry through innovative technology.
Hydranautics is specialized in the following water treatment membranes:
- HYDRAcap® MAX: Superior microfiltration. This is used either as primary membrane treatment or as pre-treatment to reverse osmosis and nanofiltration.
- ESNA: High performance nanofiltration. These membranes are used in softening applications and the removal of pesticides, bacteria or viruses.
- ESPA: Reverse osmosis membranes. These are primarily used in water treatment industry where productivity and savings is key.
- CPA: A Reverse osmosis membrane used when the highest quality of water is required as this has the highest salt rejection rates.
- SWC: Reverse osmosis Desalination membranes. This is the best choice within the portfolio for desalination of seawater.
- LFC: Reverse osmosis superior membranes. These are primarily used when treating difficult feed water from municipal or industrial applications, which until now needed pre-treatment.
- HYDRACAP®: Ultrafiltration membranes. These are used to treat surface water, ground water, seawater and wastewater as primary treatment or pre-treatment to reverse osmosis and nanofiltration.
Interested in finding out what we can do for you, please go to Request for Quotation.